London explosions

by Cardinal Fang 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Cardinal Fang
    Cardinal Fang

Just heard there's been at least two explosions in central London - one on the underground and a double decker.

Don't know if any here are from round those parts or have family there - if so, hope all are OK.

Another 'sign' for the local dubs

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

Sounds bad - my thoughts are with everyone in London and all who have freinds and loved ones visitng there.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It looks like a concerted terrorist attack on many parts of the underground and I hear on three buses, there are many injured and much chaos as the underground was shut and people can't get to work. Is it the al quaida?

• Simon
    Simon

Latest news is 6 explosions and many casualties.

• Cardinal Fang
    Cardinal Fang

Incidentally, Simon, I was wondering why I can't see this thread on the main page - thought maybe the explosions'd taken out a server somewhere

There's one or two particularly whacked-out dubs I know who'll be frothing at the mouth right now

• greendawn
    greendawn

The mobile(cellular) phone system was inactivated in case any terrorists try to set off bombs through it as they did in Madrid.

• luna2
    luna2

Oh no! How horrible!

• Kent
    Kent

My sympathy goes to the people of England, especially those in London. These actions has been expected, and personally I expect a similar action to take place in Norway as well. Unfortunally, some people thinks two wrongs make one right. The fact they feel it's not any woprse for innocent people to die in London than in Afghanistan or Iraq, doesn't make it right to kill innocent people. But some people sees it that way. I believe we will have to live with that threat, with actions like these, as long as we treat other people like dirt all over the world. I do NOT say the English are worse than the Norwegians. The Norwegians has a special force - extremely secret - that is represented in Afghanistan. Actually, they are a bunch of 150 hired assassins. They have been working together with the US since the last war, and the English as well. And we have no reason up here in Norway to accuse others of being hypocritical. We are every bit as bad when it comes to our own government - no matter what kind of political regime in the government. No matter that - I still want to express my sympathy with the ones having their loved ones hurt in any way, and I can only say this. I will STILL fly in to London in the morning. I will STILL join Englishmans BBQ. No terrorist will prevent me from that! And to all who might think these events is a sign Mr. Arman Geddon arriving. He's late again. Actually, he was one of the guys who didn't survive.......

• Simon
    Simon

I will STILL fly in to London in the morning. I will STILL join Englishmans BBQ. No terrorist will prevent me from that!

This is a warning to all terrorists. Get out of the way while you can. Kent is on his way !

Hope you have a trouble-free trip

• Englishman
    Englishman
    This is a warning to all terrorists. Get out of the way while you can. Kent is on his way

Oh crumbs. I've hidden the booze, hidden the guitar, hidden the wife...

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit