more DC Tactics

by why144000 7 Replies latest jw friends

• why144000
    why144000

I do not post very often. I will be attending the DC this year with my wife and have been interested with the approach many are taking (well, those who will bother to attend!). I, also will be 'contributing' some interesting messages into the contribution box. As a quiet protest I have purchased a UN tie clasp. gold in colour, and with the distinctive UN map of the world. I plan to wear it whenever I am there. How can anyone be upset with me? I can hardly read (especially after a few wines at lunchtime!, Fri, Sat and Sun) so I am not doing it to get access to a library card. If you happen to see a short, fat, balding person wearing the clasp say hello (unless they are members of the writing committee!)

• Emma
    Emma
    unless they are members of the writing committee!)

Too funny, too true.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Haha, enjoy the convention! You can find some fake cheques here to print off at home with the message already on them for you! RichieRich made them up! http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/92132/1.ashx

Kwin

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

lol, just move on from the damn religion and stop provoking these people. they eat it up calling it "apostasy".

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

You can also print up some sheets of paper that say real big www.quotes.watchtower.ca and www.silentlambs.org. Then tape them up everywhere in the hotel! That'll show em!

• kazar
    kazar

That's a capital idea, and a funny one. (Wish I had thought of it). Let us know how it turns out.

• ezekiel3
  • Honesty
    Honesty
    As a quiet protest I have purchased a UN tie clasp. gold in colour, and with the distinctive UN map of the world. I plan to wear it whenever I am there. How can anyone be upset with me?

Maybe they will call a JC for you to answer for your sin of supporting the beast. HAHAHA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit