Psychic Photography the Visual Proof for the Continuence of Life?

by Blueblades 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

For the past 100 years, psychic research has painstakingly assembled proof for the continuence of life and has gradually emerge from a metaphysical mantle into the full glare of scientific inquiry. I read this statement somewhere.

Photographs of the dead would make the argument for survival much stronger. Anyone know or heard of an example of Psychic Photography, and if so, is this really visual proof?

Blueblades

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Photographs of the dead would make the argument for survival much stronger. Anyone know or heard of an example of Psychic Photography, and if so, is this really visual proof?

Anyone can take photographs of the dead in a local funeral parlor or morgue.

I may be dense, but I think that the only thing this would prove is that there are dead people lying about all over, doing nothing.

Oh, maybe you wanted photographs of dead people playing volleyball or windsurfing!

...that will be more difficult. I tried, but even with a bunch of Crazy Glue the dead buggers kept falling off their equipment. Maybe they just weren't the sporting sort.

In the meantime, I suppose you can take motion pictures like "ghost" or "white noise" as evidence that it certainly is possible to make money with moving pictures of the dead.

• Caedes
    Caedes

err...no.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Photographs would prove absolutely nothing.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Most of the photos allegedly of spiritualist events have been fake.

Until we know what sort of "??" these disembodied dead are made of how can we make a mix of chemicals that would record their presence.

I have seen cctv footage where three children in victorian garb suddenly appeared (at night on infra red) ran along a path and climbed over a wall. No footprints were found on the path next day.

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of in our philosophies.

Why don't people just live in the here and now and wait and see?

HB

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I once took a picture of a dead person at a funeral and when I got the film developed the picture showed the guy's eyes were open looking at the camera and he was sticking his tongue out at me!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

But I do think the dead body dies but not the program labeled "ME" dies with the body and may enter another new body most likely of the human spieces only, and kind of get recylcled and reworked. I think that we are not just physical bodies but also complex energy field of morphagenic fields and these filed may wander around and get a body from the same speices and at times new ones forming when the population increaes, and even dying out when the speicies becomes extinct.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Why don't people just live in the here and now and wait and see?

Hamster-dude...we can only hope more people will come to that conclusions. I see far too many people running around saying, "God will fix it in his own good time." rather than get off their own fat arses and fixing it themselves...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit