L. A. Banks' Vampire Huntress Series

by Sweetp0985 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

Just trying to see if anyone else here has been or is reading any of her books?

It's a series about a Vampire Huntress named Damali Richards.....if you havent heard of her or this series, if you like Anne Rice and Buffy then you'll love it...I was just trying to see if there were any other junkies out there besides me...

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i never heard of it.. but i'm interested..

i've read all of sherilynn kenyon, christine feehan, maggie shayne vampire series..time for a new one!

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

It's awesome candidlynuts....She has written 5 books in the series so far starting with The Minion...and I've been hooked ever since....the latest book just came out this month and i read it already in like 4 days..and now i have to wait all the way til February for the next one.....so I might go back and read all 5 again...

• luna2
    luna2

I've read a couple of her books. I enjoyed them, but they were a bit darker than I like (yes, I'm more into a happier variety of vampire stories. lol).

You might also like Kim Harrison's books which take place in a world of vampires, fairies, witches and other supernaturals. Her protagonist is a witch/bounty hunter. Good Stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit