Bit Again --- the animal kingdom is against me.

by Panda 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Panda
    Panda

Yep. I was sweeping the front porch with vinegar and water ; When some angry yellow jacket stung me near my neck. I now have what looks like a second head growing on my shoulder. But no anaphylactic shock or anything thats supposed to happen. Apparently I should go into the poisonous snake handling religion...bet I would make tons of cash. Or I'd get the one varmint with the Panda Poison and

• luna2
    luna2

Ouch!

Does vinegar and water have something to do with keeping yellow jackets away, or were you doing that for another reason?

• Panda
    Panda

Hot water and hot vinegar help to keep the grass and /or weeds from growing up over the tiled porch. Maybe the wasps don't like the smell? It's pretty common down here.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I had a cousin who nealy died after getting stung by a wasp, he was afraid for a long time to go out to the country side. He then got some really expensive special anti allergic injections which he hopes have solved the problem.

I got stung several times by bees and wasps, once by tens of bees after I accidently disturbed a bunch of them in a tree (they went out from a hive to establish a new colony)but nothing happened to me except some local irritation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit