Breaking News--Better things are happening

by JohnHag 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JohnHag
    JohnHag

Good news friends-You can all go back now- The watchtower has dfd all on the governing body that was with the UN for those 10 years-----Also 678 of the annointed have been DFD for not seing this stupid mistake- Also from now on you will not have to turn time in each month- This will mean one will witness out of love instead of pleasing the elder in charge of the time slips- Also beginning in sept the watchtower will only be printed once a month- There will be 5 spiritual food lessons in the seetower This will give us all we need for a month--Also in order to get the work done we have also cut the awake down to once a month--This will free up the brothers to take care of their properties like those in the world do-And also when a child has been touched or abused he must call 911 right away--This will keep the congreation much cleaner- Also for those 3 day hot sunny assemblies that also has been cut to one day- Mothers can bring strollers- Because the people who made strollers made them for a reason--Also no more meetings at the friends home for a book study--They need their home like everybody else does--And also starting in October there will only be one meeting a week--We can all get enough of spiritual food out of that one day--And also if one wants to celebrate christmas that will be on his or her conscience- They are not to be looked down upon---Also if one is in need of a blood transfusion that person has that right- It is no bodys business--Also elders are no longer allowed to walk around like roosters as if they are the cock of the flock- The elders no longer will walk around before a meeting shuffling a lot of paper like they do at the pentagon---Yes friends things are looking better--It feels so good to have seen the light--Well we always told you the light was getting brighter--Now you know what we meant---And to all those older ones who loved country music like Hank Williams- Merle Haggard-Conway Twitty -Johnny Cash--etc--You may now buy their cds and it wont be considered idioltary anymore-You can also now buy a 2 door car and no one will say you are not theocratic- They will be DFD if they say anything--Mothers that have young children may not touch that child--You can now go home early if the child acts up-Also Ray Franz is coming back to be our leader- We owe that brother so much--I only hope we can make it up to him before armageddon--We can now say good morning to others going to church on Sundays- After all they are human like us-We also have appointed a elder to answer all your doubts- You now have the right to ask anything that worries you or anything yo have doubts about--It will be noones businss about your doubts--So stay tuned flock--Better things are coming--

• zagor
    zagor

So where you live there are using the same calendar as everyone else?

Just wondering if there's maybe 1th of April

• ButterflyCharmer
    ButterflyCharmer

me thinks you've had one too many.
    get some sleep, it will be all better in the morning!

BC

• JohnHag
    JohnHag

Butterfly--You are right--I drank a 5th. of vodka and soon i didnt even know what i was writing--But i like vodka--Oh well you umderstand

• zagor
    zagor

No worries mate we umderstand you of course

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Know what, I wouldnt go back even if all that stuff WAS true, because theres no mention of being able to shag the I.T. bloke at work, and if I cant do that, then im sorry, im not playing.

• zagor
    zagor

LOL katiekitten

Funnily enough I'm an I.T. bloke

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Good job were half a world apart Zagor, cos I could feel those irresistable I.T. waves comin' at me.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Removing a lot of burdens from the shoulders of the R & F, they can now breath better and not suffer from depression and emotional problems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit