Georgetown man killed in crash-a good-hard worker!

by Voyager 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Voyager
  • googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

"He cared about Jehovah, the god of the Bible..."

OMG. the "this is just another great chance to do some 'witnessing'" class.

• Mary
    Mary

I know this is slightly off the subject, but what infuriates me about accidents like this is that if they would build the f*cking roads WIDE enough, you'd cut down on A LOT of accidents like this!! We got the same stinking problem up here in Canada-----too many narrow two-lane highways, with unpaved shoulders with no allowable margin of error. Can you imagine a tractor-trailer on a two lane road?? There's barely enough room to manouver anything!!

They need to make ALL roads wider and with paved shoulders in my opinion. The government always seems to have plenty of money to blow on stupid things, but never enough money on necessities like proper highways.........

• undercover
    undercover

I've driven 17....yea, it's narrow in places but you can't blame the road conditions for someone who crosses the center line and headons into an oncoming vehicle. Sounds like driver error.

It's a tragic accident, whether the victim was JW or any other religion. I feel for the family. But the request that donations be made for building the KH was a bit much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit