summertime 2 wheel fun

by zev 7 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

yup....alot of work rebuilding the carbs, and some new paint on the vitals....

put it all together and .......this 1980 honda cb750 custom looks smokin' hot don't ya think?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

lol, at first all I saw was the first pic and I was going to reply "I enjoy couch motorcycling myself."

Looks good, have fun and be safe!

• kls
    kls

Zev ,very nice and have fun .

• talesin
    talesin

Yowza! that`s a fine lookin` set of wheels you got there, Zev. Vrooooom !

I was thinking late 70`s when I saw the first pic,,, close, but no cigar.

tal

proud she `almost got it` class

• zev
    zev

well for the first time ever....

heads turn to take a double look...

that makes me happy, i did lots of work, and it pays off every second take i see people take!

• hubert
    hubert

Hey, Nice bike, Zev.

Enjoy.

Hubert

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hi Harold. NIce job!!

A friend of mine had a Honda CB750, until a few years ago. He nigh-on cried, as it departed with it's new owner.

I've finally set my mind to getting a bike, if for no other reason than to help alleviate the parking problem at work - at least that's my excuse,. and I'm sticking to it

• zev
    zev

lt,

to say nothing of the great mileage!

i took the bike to brockton, ma today, about a 90 mile round trip.

i had a softball leage game today (and every sunday) yes, ex-jw's intergrate into society very nicely thank you.

i get about 40-50 mpg with the bike verses 20-25 mpg with the car.(1997 chevy lumina w/3.1 engine)

I GOT TO SAY I DO NOT ENJOY THE HIGHWAY AT ALL. I TOOK IT THERE, BUT OPTED FOR THE SIDE ROADS (123) all the way back. i don't care for the speed, wind and highway idiocy i see daily. my life is at stake, and i hate highways on the bike. a nice return trip, leisurly and unrushed was most excelent inspike of the 90+ deg F temps today...... remember, 90+ temp/ 90+ % humidity, and 500 degrees of blaring engine heat in between your legs adds up to HOT HOT HOT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit