UFOs - secret military projects from planet EARTH?!?!

by zagor 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• zagor
    zagor

Just finished watching this Discovery program, that makes convincing case that UFO are nothing but very advanced military projects that have been going on for years. In fact, it all started in Nazi Germany, and the company that was commissioned to produce them was none other than Skoda , car company from Czechoslovakia. Interesting indeed.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Skoda? So I'mdriving a U.F.O. interesting...

• zagor
    zagor

OK I was afraid of that people would think it's a joke but it isn't. It has been aired by Discovery channel hence has quite a weight of credibility.

Here also people are discussing about it: http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/archive/index.php?t-41804.html

• luna2
    luna2

I've seen programs something like that before, zagor. I think it's very credible.

I won't rule out the possiblity of real UFO's (because I like the idea of extraterrestrials...Ooo, perhaps I'm a candidate for Scientology?...Nah, can't afford it. LOL), but I'll accept that a large number of sightings are experimental military aircraft and satellites.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I've seen a similar program. It showed "space ships" from the 1950's that could hover over the ground as well as other weird vehicles that didn't really do much.

I do believe that we've been visited by extra-terrestrial beings. Look at some of these paintings from the renaissance:

Precolumbian 'flying machine' model:

• Ellie
    Ellie

UFOs are made by Skoda?

Does that mean that we can expect to see UFOs breaking down and dropping out of the sky all over the place then?

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

I just fail to see why it would be more credible just because it has been aired on Discovery Channel? My philosophy teacher would call it an "appeal to the authority". You can't say that something is true just because someone or an organisation with a high level of authority said it was true.

• zagor
    zagor

Agree, but your point is more philosophical than anything. Following that reasoning you'd never take anyone seriously. Reason why I tend to trust more things I hear at Discovery or National Geographic than say 20/20 is because producers take great care not to air bullshit - reason why is because their survivability as serious scientific broadcaster depends on it. While 20/20 can air any bullshit and get away with it for simple reason - because its audience is not at much higher level than journalist covering the story. It is all dependants on who your audience is and whom you are trying to impress.

Anyway, I don’t want to go any further, see the program first then we’ll talk about it.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

sonnyboy

We can't see your pictures because they are still on your hard drive, you need to host them somewhere. Try www.tinypic.com it's free and fast.

Also, if privacy is important to you bear in mind that information can be gleaned by checking the properties of your non-visible pictures. Your initials wouldn't be JC would they?

Nic'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit