Is Ray Richardson.......?

by BoozeRunner 4 Replies latest jw friends

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Hi all you ex-Bethelites out there(and anyone else who may know).
    I was just curious if Ray Richardson is still at Bethel, and if so, in what Dept.?

He was an elder in my congregation in Brooklyn many years ago-Bergen congregation.
    He was a wonderful brother, soft-spoken and mild-tempered from all my recollections.

Boozy

• Anchor
    Anchor

Try Writing Correspondence department. I think he's still there. Does what he's told, like everyone else.

Anchor

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

TY Anchor. I was just curious if he was STILL in Bethel.

Boozy

• JT
    JT

Ray my man

o yes the memories of ray richardson-

he was the Number #1 marriage man for all the married young guys - he was one patient dude and he needed to be with his wife-

ray like you stated was a very mild manner, low keyed type bethel "Heavy"

his wife for a better term was a "Bit.."

i remember her so well for her arrogant attitude

she was the oldest housekeeper in the bethel home- she could never seem to get that Job change- and hated bethel like you would not believe-

she really wanted to leave bethel, but she was willingly to make that "sacrifice"

i recall her always saying - "If Ray didn't work in Writing we would not be here"

she just spit on the poor sister who husband worked in cleaning or any other low level non "Writing or Service Dept Job"

as they guys used to say he was good with marriage and from what i understand alot of the material on marriage he had a hand in.

and with a wife like his he needed it

james

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Yes JT, he certainly did school all the young brothers on marriage.

Boozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit