How did Fred Franz get control of the lives of so many?

by theotherside 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theotherside
    theotherside

I use Fred Franz as a scapegoat because he was the main so called scholar, author and doctrine creator of the society 4 many decades. He along with the GB manipulated so many lives by the teachings they laid down that had 2 be accepted ( no blood, no holidays, no birthday celebrations no career-----*** w68 8/15 p. 508 What Can I Do? ***Possibly you are now employed in some kind of secular job. But if you are one of God’s dedicated ministers you can never make a career of that job, can you?------ the end is close stay busy*** w68 8/15 pp. 500-501 Why Are You Looking Forward to 1975? *** 35 One thing is absolutely certain, Bible chronology reinforced with fulfilled Bible prophecy shows that six thousand years of man’s existence will soon be up, yes, within this generation! (Matt. 24:34) This is, therefore, no time to be indifferent and complacent. This is not the time to be toying with the words of Jesus that "concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matt. 24:36) I could go on but dont have the time.

But I have figured out how they got control and I think its so simple when u look at it. And this may have been elaborated b4. I think the core out it comes from distorting John 10:16. *** Rbi8 John 10:16 ***"And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd

When u separate the little flock from the other sheep u got a small group that can now say we are being used by Jesus (when actually the other sheep were Gentiles that were chosen 2 be a part of spiritual Isreal and had nothing 2 do with who lives on earth One flock one shepherd) then when u get your small group how small is it? Well then u distort John 7*** Rbi8 Revelation 7:4 *** 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel: concerning the 144000 and make it a literal number ( in reality it is a symbolic number taken from symbolic tribes 2 represent the full number of those who rule with Christ) Then here is the clencher tell everybody to believe that Jesus words only apply 2 u*** Rbi8 Luke 22:19-20 *** 19 Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying: "This means my body which is to be given in YOUR behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me." 20 Also, the cup in the same way after they had the evening meal, he saying: "This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in YOUR behalf. ( instead of all partaking as a sign of faith in the ransom and never forgeting how important Jesus' sacrifice is 4 us) So now u can identify at the memorial each year who goes 2 heaven and from this group who can eventually chose someone 2 rule over the flock as a part of the GB. If u think about it in order 2 have authority over someone U got 2 have power and in order 2 keep power u got 2 control who gets it and I think that is how Fred Franz got the control and how the GB keeps the power over the org .

• greendawn
    greendawn

He got so much control because like Russell and Rutherford before him he was smart at playing clever mind games and manipulating the naive and ignorant JW masses with endless lies and omissions, in telling what he knew well to be the truth. Good doctor spins.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit