Tyson vs. McBride??????

by delilah 4 Replies latest social physical

• delilah
    delilah

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?????!!!! I don't know about the rest of you, but I was disappointed in the fight last night.....good thing Laila Ali put on a show....I knew Mike was done the last fight he had, but I was hoping he'd put his heart in it this time...and win one final bout. He sure has changed, since his early days...he was unbeatable, but then he had all that anger driving him...spurring him on...as much as I disliked the dirty tricks he pulled, like biting Holyfield's ear, I was rooting for him to win...McBride was handed the win on a platter, and Tyson admitted he only fought to get the cash he so desparately needs....the fans were dealt a low blow also. I'm wishing him the best in his retirement, hopefully he'll put his boxing skills to good use and maybe teach inner city kids the way of boxing. Kevin McBride, I think you deserved a better apponent, last night. One who would at least give you a run for your money...

Delilah

• minimus
    minimus

Do you think Kevin's reading this??

• delilah
    delilah

Naw, he's probably still riding that high from winning....holed up in an Irish pub somewhere in Philly, but you never know....maybe he too, was raised a dub...lol...hey Minimus, when are you going to start another chapter???? Now THAT was entertainment at it's finest....and I didn't have to spend a dime to read it, hahahahaha

Delilah

• avishai
    avishai

Tyson's a bum and has been for years. Way overhyped and there's muche better fighters that deserve his press.

• delilah
    delilah

I agree, but I kinda felt for him, you know, even tho' he's his own worst enemy....he really made a mess of his career...that's why I hope he does something more positive with his life now...There are a lot of quality boxers out there, Ali is my favorite...and I like his daughter too, she has the same spirit as her father once had, although maybe a bit more obnoxious than he was...

Delilah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit