Need to find a good sperm donor

by z 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• z
    z

Pammy's Cannes canoodle
    June 06, 2005
    (BANG) - Pamela Anderson was spotted canoodling with British actor Jason Stratham at the Cannes Film Festival - just days after splitting from lover Stephen Dorff.
    The former 'Baywatch' beauty was reportedly seen sharing an intimate evening with the 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' actor who once dated Billy Zane's fiance Kelly Brook.
    As the pair drank champagne in a local bar, a source revealed: "They seemed extremely close. Jason had his arm around her all night."
    After the evening, the couple were seen swapping numbers and have reportedly promised to keep in touch.
    The blonde star, who married husband Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee four days after they met, allegedly told a friend she is "smitten" with Jason.
    Last week, Pamela revealed she will use a sperm donor to get pregnant again - if she doesn't find a new man.
    She said: "I'd like to have another baby. I really enjoyed being pregnant. I really love children and once you have two, you might as well have ten.
    "I think I have to find a good sperm donor."

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I think for any man's sake, she should find a sperm donor. She really screwed Tommy Lee over, and she's got VD.

• delilah
    delilah

PeeWee Herman would be a good candidate for her hahahahaha....she can find him in a local smut-theater.......back row, center....

Delilah

• kls
    kls

Geeze ,i am sure many will accomidate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit