The UnHoly Trinity.......

by RevFrank 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

We all know that the Watchtower has been trying so hard to disprove the trinity.....I have a better one, yet........

As we all know satan is always trying to copy God's work..that includes the JWs.

Try this one for size....... The Antichrist, the False Prophet, and the Beast. Three right? I call them the unholy trinity. All three fall under the heading of SATAN.

The Antichrist has been spreading that the true resurrection never happened. HE wants you to believe that Christ was reincarnted as a spirit. The False Prophet is leading by lying to the masses.....And the Beast.......as we may come to know is devouring all who refuse to accept the antichrist and the false prophet.....known as SATAN, as God.

So the three in The God Head....there is the three unholy Trinity as Satan.....simple.....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?????????

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

I was pleased the other day...

My son [age 8] got into an arguement with his teacher at the local catholic school he attends. As the kids get older they start to introduce the concept of the trinity - well he would have none of it - with no JW influence he could work out for himself the trinity was crap - shut my wife up too who thought that this was no longer taught by the Catholic's.

I am so pleased he won't accept stuff that doesn't make sense.

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

Funny thing here.......if the trinity really doesn't excist how can the watchtower, after the bible tells us there is no other God but Jehovah, how on earth would Jehovah create another god as seen in the new world translation of the holy scriptures, in john 1:1....."a god.......?

Way I understand it, If Jehovah God was the only true god....He wouldn't be God, if He created another god, as the JWs have been known to say about Almighty God and god.........

True.....the word trinity is only a word in latin, in which means 3 beings in one God. But what is fascinating is that the Watchtower tells most JWs do not trust the catholic church, but at the same time, embrace a word "jehovah," when a 15th century catholic monk came up with it.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Actually, I think you're not too far off at all....many critics regard the triadic combination of the Dragon, Beast, and False Prophet in Revelation 13 as a parody of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. It would explain why Revelation, in contrast to 2 Thessalonians, the Didache, Ascension of Isaiah, and other early Christian apocalypses, has two antichrist figures rather than one. The relationships and characteristics of the three are also paralleled: (1) The Dragon delegates his power to the Beast, just as the Father gives the Son all authority, (2) The Beast had a fatal wound which was healed, which is obviously meant to evoke the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, (3) the False Prophet inspired miracles and inspired the Statue of the Beast to speak, just as the Holy Spirit inspired miracles among the Christians and inspired Christians to speak in tongues and in prophecy.

Bear in mind tho that there is no essential or even economical relationship between Dragon, Beast, and False Prophet, so it would be more accurate to describe them as a triad rather than a trinity.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

To me the problem with this fairly popular view is that Revelation lacks a symmetrical triadic presentation of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, or even a single personification of the Spirit. Instead we have the seven spirits of 1:4; 3.1; 4:5; 5:6, which do not help the parallelism imo; cf. the three spirits coming from the mouth of each person of the devilish triad, 16:13f -- which runs somewhat contrary to construing one of the latter as an anti-Spirit. The only formal link is "the spirit of prophecy" (19:10; 22:6), but I find it rather weak to support the idea that the author consciously meant his devilish triad as a mirror reflection of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

Thanks for the insite leolaia & Narkissos. That idea was brought forth by a pastor long forgotten time past.

But indeed it sure makes me think, because Satan has been trying to copy the Lord long before the fall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit