Was Wondering

by Mighty Mike 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Mighty Mike
    Mighty Mike

Hey guys,

Mighty Mike here. Have not been here for some time but have been checking in here and there. Some of you may know that I had come aboard not too long ago to learn about the JW's and their core beliefs and also some deeper stuff.

I have listened to a lot of you and see so many ex JW's with well a lot to say. I have thought about this, and I know the dangers I guess we can call them of losing family and friends and so on.

Something came to mind as well. With so many of you out here, and with the knowledge of the organization you all have, would it not be reasonable to say that with a concentrated effort, kinda just like the JW org does, to take what you have and turn it against the organization, use it to well I suppose say shed some real light on the many lives trapped to gett them out?

I know you may say yeah right or in your dreams, but some food for thought, there seems to be a great potential for such a task. And who better then those who have been there.

Mike

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

We don't really like organizing things all that much anymore. Even the word "organized" gives me the willies.

GBL

• Honesty
    Honesty

The JW's call us apostates and hide from us because the real apostates on the Governing Body of Joe Hoba's Witlesses tell them to and since the GB is the only channel God is using to communicate with earthlings the JW's worship them as gods.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I have to admit I've wished/wondered the same thing before Mike.

• TheListener
    TheListener

The lyrics to a recent Eminem song come to mind:

(edited lyrics -I condensed them)

All the people up top, on the side and the middle
    Come together, let's all form this swamp just a little
    Just let it gradually build, from the front to the back
    All you can see is a sea of people, some white and some black
    No matter what color, all that matters we're gathered together
    To celebrate for the same cause, no matter the weather
    If it rains, let it rain
    Yeah, the wetter the better
    They ain’t gon’ stop us - they can't
    We're stronger now, more then ever
    They tell us "No", we say "Yeah"
    They tell us "Stop", we say "Go"
    Rebel with a rebel yell
    Raise hell - we gon’ let em know
    Stomp, push, shove, mush..

Sometimes I imagine us setting up an anti-organization, one with power and reach. An anti-organization with its tentacles so entwined with the media that new converts slow to a trickle. So strong that the effort to fight it diverts the WTS from indoctrinating their flock; mother diverted - the flock begins to scatter. With the strength sapped from WTS they make the final concessions on their deadly doctrines but it's too late, their followers have moved on, the waters have finally dried up.

The I wake up and realize that I couldn't join an apostate organization!! that would be wrong!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit