UFO Conspiracy Theorist Hacker arrested

by Abaddon 2 Replies latest social current

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

This made me chuckle; the guy hacked and effectively owned a large number of millitary computers in his attempts to find evidence of a UFO cover-up by the USA government.

Results? $1 billion damage, extradition, and maybe 70 years in jail. Poor bastard. Much as I think he was more than a little whacky (albeit very skilled and ballsy), I'd rather he didn't have to suffer that. Just make him disappear and give him a job in MI5, he'd be in hog heaven.

And proof of a UFO cover-up? No. Nothing.

Of course, the fact he didn't find anything doesn't mean it wasn't there, which is always enough for some people to carry on beliving in whatever particular thing you can't disprove they might have taken a fancy too...

LOL. 1,000,000 more video cameras in use than twenty years ago, and those waksilly aliens still manage to be camera shy...

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    looking for machines that might be exposed due to flaws in the Windows operating system.

classic.

He is accused of a series of hacking offences including deleting "critical" files from military computers.

but this i don't get. why destroy data while you're at it? fine, go looking for evidence. but destroy data, why? if he did find anything of significance, the very fact that he destroyed data would bring anything he found into question. this is probably why the estimate of damage is so high. data is practically irreplacable, even if it only is user accounts.

another thought. cracking the DoD, okay, i get it, kind of. but NASA? aren't they the good guys? aren't they actively searching for life, or promoting programs that do? why would they hide evidence for aliens, when they could be way more powerful, and get way more funding if they could show that there is life out there?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

He doesnt look that big to me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit