Looking for a long, lost friend - moved from AR to MA in early 90's

by Faierie 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Faierie
    Faierie

I'm looking for my long, lost best friend from childhood. I was told she was DF'd, or that her parents were - the details were fuzzy. Anyway, her first name is Iantha, and she moved from NW Arkansas to Massachusetts in the early 90's, and she would be in her late 20's (I'm 28, so she'd be around that age). If anyone knows her, please help me get in touch with her. I would really love to find out how she is. Thanks!

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Could you give me a description of this person and what area this person moved to in Massachusetts. I have a friend that is an ex-jw who use to live there.

Thanks

• Faierie
    Faierie

Well, I have no idea what she would look like now. The last time I saw her in person we were maybe 13 years old. She was blonde then, and I imagine she might still be. Her name is unique enough that anyone who had heard it would likely remember, though.

• Faierie
    Faierie

Well, someone shared a web site with me that I hadn't seen before, and I think I found her! Yay! :)

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Congrats. could you tell me what website you found her on?

I would like to see if I could locate an ex-jw friend.

Thanks

• Faierie
    Faierie

I found her on Zabasearch.com, which is free, but he also recommended Intellius.com, which is a pay site. I checked, and she is listed there, too.

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Thanks

• hubert
    hubert

I get an error when I click on that site. Is it spelled correctly? I would like to check it out.

Hubert

• Faierie
    Faierie

http://www.zabasearch.com/ should get you there. Is that the one you had problems with?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit