what should i do?

by susu812 9 Replies latest jw friends

• susu812
    susu812

ok i recently got df'd and i had a friend of mine email me last week to say hi--unaware of my "status". she was dating an old friend of mine and they practiced "sin" (just like the rest of the teenage group) and she ended up getting pregnant--but she had a miscarriage. after that they broke up and i haven't heard from her until last week. my old friend has pretty much done everything in the book and i always knew everything and of course i would never tell on him. anyways to make a long story short her dad just emailed me and asked for information on how to get ahold of my friend and an elders number at the hall he goes to because "new information has come to light that the elders need to be aware of" WTF?! i dont even know this guy and he wants me to snitch out my friend?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ask him what the matter is regarding... if he refuses then ask him if it is related to a criminal matter (in case she was molested and they are finally trying to do the right thing).

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

u should do nothing..you are not bound by their rules since they got rid of you

and they wouldnt believe you anyway because you are not a credible witness..because you are df and all df people lie

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

once you determine that its not a criminal matter, I suggest you lead with the middle finger and follow with some stern words.

Or draw him into a LOOOOOOOOONG coversation and then tell him you're dfed!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Give him my phone #. I'll do my best to lead him away from the WTBTS and to Jesus, the only source of true salvation.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Just have the elder call me. Pm me for my number.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Even better, give us the Elder's number

• garybuss
    garybuss

Laughing @ LT

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I had an elder show up at my door wanting to know where his daughter lived. I told him that was so sad he did not know where his own flesh and blood lived. I did not give him any info but I did pass on the message to his daughter that her dad wanted to speak to her. I would warn your friend and tell the elders to piss off or give their number out to some posters so they can chat with the elders.

• Netty
    Netty
    did not give him any info but I did pass on the message to his daughter that her dad wanted to speak to her

BINGO! There you have it. Ask him for his info, and tell him you will pass it on to your friend, and then let him know, you are OUT of the loop. If he does not hear from your friend, tell him, ever so politely not to come back to you again. Funny, how they can mis-treat you the way they have by df'ing you, but all of a sudden when THEY NEED something, you are suddenly good enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit