Witness Inc books and booklets

by IT Support 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• IT Support
    IT Support

I recently received a duplicate order of some books and booklets from Witness Inc. Rather than further postage charges to return everything to the US, is anyone in the UK interested in buying them from me? Please pm me.

The items I have are:-

• #386 THE MONEYMAKERS: Magnani. An historical survey DOCUMENTING the money-making scheme of the Watchtower Society and the financial corruption of JW leaders throughout history. Read about the false "profit"! £5.50
    • #486 CHARLES TAZE RUSSELL--CHILD MOLESTER: Magnani. The Watch tower Society's first president was accused by his wife , Maria, of carrying on an immoral relationship with a young teenage girl. Here are the shocking facts from the divorce case, Russell vs. Russell. £3.50
    • #OM1 THE OLIN MOYLE COURT CASE (1943): In 1943, former Watchtower Society attorney, Olin R. Moyle sued the leaders of JWs and won! Some 2,000 pages of court testimony exposing Watchtower corruption, lies, coverups and immorality at Bethel headquarters and much, much more! It reads like a book. More exciting than Perry Mason! £8.50
    • #R01 SOME FACTS AND MORE FACTS ABOUT THE SELF-STYLED "PASTOR" CHARLES T. RUSSELL: J.J. Ross (1912, 1920 edition). The famous booklet exposing C.T. Russell's: divorce case; evasion of alimony payments; immoral conduct with the child Rose Ball; fight with the Brooklyn Daily Eagle newspaper; financial empire exposed. Russell sued Ross for libel and the case was thrown out of court on Russell's own testimony! £3.00
    • #R02 THE SEVEN THUNDERS OF THE MILLENNIAL DAWN: B.H. Shadduck (1928). The JWs refused to debate early cult-fighter, Dr. Shadduck. Why? Because he wanted to quote from their own literature! His booklet is filled with damaging information proving the JWs are false teachers and false prophets. Shadduck was the first to publish photo-documents of the JW false prophecies and changes in prophecies (between their book editions). A detailed analysis of the crazy statements on the JW books #285 The Finished Mystery and #185 Millions Now Living Will Never Die. £3.00
    • #R03 ALL ABOUT ONE RUSSELL: Charles C. Cook (c1914). Cook cites C.T. Russell's self-worship as the so-called "faithful and wise servant" (Mt. 24:45) Russell claimed to be the most important Christian that God was using to teach the Church. Cook exposes Russell's phoney and highly publicized world missions tour "investigation", etc., etc. £3.00
    • #R04 MORE DATA ON "PASTOR RUSSELL": Charles C. Cook (c1914). Information on Russell's court case with The Brooklyn Daily Eagle. Russell did not make a defense! Russell left Pittsburgh to avoid paying alimony. Russell slandered J.J. Ross' character. Ross is defended by high-ranking Baptists. Russell apologized for giving out false information on Ross, then repeats it!, etc, etc. £3.00
    • #R13 JUDGE "FOR 4 DAYS" RUTHERFORD: Edward L. Curran (1940). Exposing the history of former Watchtower president and founder of the modern JWs, Joseph F. Rutherford. Was he really a "judge"? A look at the $-making Watchtower Society. Many strange biblical interpretations analyzed. Much information on Rutherford's tactics of hate toward non-JWs. £2.00

Post and packing will be extra, at cost. Specify if you want first or second class post.

Payment only by postal order.

(See http://www.witnessinc.com/ordering%20materials.html )

• JGraves
    JGraves

All your missing are the books on the factual evidence of the UN scandal and coverup, hey, but that's free, all we need to do is go to the UN web page here: http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf

Any way, I'm just anxious to get my story told of the disfellowshipping etc from this scandal here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/90986/1.ashx

Love/Peace

J

• Earnest
    Earnest

Hi ITSupport,

I've been trying to get hold of transcripts of Russell's court cases for years so I would be interested in those, namely :

• #R01 SOME FACTS AND MORE FACTS ABOUT THE SELF-STYLED "PASTOR" CHARLES T. RUSSELL: J.J. Ross (1912, 1920 edition). The famous booklet exposing C.T. Russell's: divorce case; evasion of alimony payments; immoral conduct with the child Rose Ball; fight with the Brooklyn Daily Eagle newspaper; financial empire exposed. Russell sued Ross for libel and the case was thrown out of court on Russell's own testimony! £3.00

• #R04 MORE DATA ON "PASTOR RUSSELL": Charles C. Cook (c1914). Information on Russell's court case with The Brooklyn Daily Eagle. Russell did not make a defense! Russell left Pittsburgh to avoid paying alimony. Russell slandered J.J. Ross' character. Ross is defended by high-ranking Baptists. Russell apologized for giving out false information on Ross, then repeats it!, etc, etc. £3.00

• However, if there is anyone who wants the lot then I'll order these two from Witness Inc myself. If anyone happens to know where I can get transcripts of Russell's court cases (other than his divorce) I would be most grateful to know.

Earnest

• Earnest
    Earnest

Duplicate post.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit