Feeling everything is going to be ok (Relying on Jehovah)

by rick1199 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• rick1199
    rick1199

Does any one else have a small voice a the back of their head telling them every thing is going to be ok ? And does any one else find this gets them into trouble ?

Its only been just over a year since I stopped beliesving that Jehovah would solve all my problems, but evan now I tend have a small feel that something will come along that will get me out of any situation. For example I am training to be a teacher and have left a lot of stuff till the last minute, but keep telling my self I can get it done and it will all work out in the end. I KNOW this is some thing I to do, but FEEL that as its a big problem some thing should come along to help me out.

Does any one else get this feeling or am I just getting lazy ?

• Sith
    Sith

I have that voice in my head too..telling me that everything's gonna be alright. The thing is, the voice sounds like me, not Joe Hoba. I've given up the fantasy and crutch that the DUmBs handed me. I know things will be okay, because I've learned to be self-reliant. The good things in my life don't come from Ol' Joe, and the bad things don't come from Satan. I'm making my life what it is, and that's a damn fine feeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit