Ever feel you were judged by your ministry partner?

by misspeaches 4 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Did you ever used to feel nervous when you were assigned particular witnessing partners?

You know the ones who made you feel intimidated and that they were judging your presentation. These are the ones who had the gift of the gab and seemed to have all the answers and perfect presentations. and when you left the door they would tell you what you needed to improve on. Even if you have been door knocking for 25 years...

Sometimes I don't know if I was feeling worse about knocking on peoples doors harrassing them or the person I was working with...

Miss Peaches

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

er... okay must just be me the odd one then....

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I felt that way too....I used to pray that there was a not at home knowing I may mess up infront of the person.

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

lol...I used to say to myself........... "I am better than her I am better than her.... my shoes are better...... I have a better dress......My hair is fantastic today I am ok and I will be fine!"

Brooke

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

okay yay.... its just me and brooke who are the odd ones then!

On a weekend nice and early I used to knock quietly cause I hated waking people up and these same zealous dubs would go - 'no one will hear that! this is how you knock' and almost bang the door down with their enthusiasim to share the lies troof with the householder. Leaving me to deal with the angry householder who was just woken after a big night on the town...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit