Jews 4 Jesus?

by RevFrank 5 Replies latest jw friends

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

When I'm talking on Christ, as Jehovah Witnesses will do, they often ask me how christian jews react when I say Christ is Jehovah God.

In the beginning I realized I didn't know. Then I began to ask. A friend of mine who's in Jews 4 jesus, told me......

http://www.jewsforjesus.org/about/statementoffaith

To be ready to tell them, yes Jews For Jesus..they believe.

For a jew to hear that a man who makes himself God, it's blasphemy....yet that's what Jesus told a crowd.JOHN 10: 30-33

So basically if anyone ever wondered what the, "jew for jesus," believe....go to the link.

God Bless...........

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

New Jerusalem Bible

Revelation 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is, who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1:17,18 Do not be afraid; it is I, the First and the Last; I am the Living One, I was dead and look - I am alive for ever and ever, and I hold the keys of death and of Hades.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I also have a Jewish friend who is very involved with Jews 4 Jesus and I believe that God has some good things in store for the descendants of Abraham, especially those who accept Jesus as Lord.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I went to a service at one of the largest Jews For Jesus gatherings in the East Coast. What was interesting is that 75% of the members were never Jewish. 24% had a parent or grandparent that was Jewish but they were raised Christian and 1% came from a non-religious Jewish background.

Christians for Jesus would be a more accurate name.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Under the token kippa, a thoroughly Christian, Post-Pauline, Protestant, Evangelical mind. Nothing to do with early anti-Pauline Judeo-Christianity imo.

• minimus
    minimus

Devon, the Jews know better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit