Watched Sunday, JW's at my door 30 mins later!!

by Max Divergent 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

I watched Sunday this morning, then was on my way out 30 minutes later but guess who was at my doorstep? Smooth JW elder and a little boy!

I was very controlled, and had the choice of letting my identity as "an opposed person" or whatever be known, or to retain my cover as an ordinary member of the public! J

I decided to retain my anonymity for another day, but I said I'd just watched an interesting show about his organisation on TV, "What was it about" he asked? "Children" was my reply... "Ah..." was his response.

It was a good show: bethal at Ingleburn looked appropriatly sinister, and the conventon crowds decicidly odd-ball.A lot of focus went on one elder who, at face value, was in an invidious postiton, 'meat in the sandwich' in a way. I noticed all but one of the ex-JW men had facial hair that they wouldn't have as JW's. Interesting. (some how half this para was lost in my cut & paste!)

Flindersgirl came up really well! Congrats!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Max,

Like lambs to the slaughter, eh?

Over the coming days, there should be a lot of householders telling them what they missed!!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

Hi OP!! My word!! They'll be hearing all about it!

Cheers, Max!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    A lot of focus went on one elder who, at face value, was in an invidious postiton, 'meat in the sandwich' in a way

Was he the sacrificial lamb being offered up by WT H/Q?

Just a thought.

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

My word he was.... where was Viv? This John guy was hung out to dry. Their silly letter and refusal to speak spoke volumes...

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Their silly letter and refusal to speak spoke volumes...

Did you notice that the letter was actually signed by Viv - not the anonymous "Watchtower Bible & Tract Society" or even "Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses"!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

It was obvious that the wts's legal team had been all over that show. The program was so careful with the words they used

. I'm sure all of us can remember cases of child abuse in our congs that were whispered about but not to be discussed openly, not to protect the innocent but the guilty.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    wts's legal team

Do you mean Channel Nine's legal team? In which case, you're quite right of course.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Hmmm ... I suspect ya'll are talking about some TV documentary? Not to act as some dummy I Googled sunday television documentary, got 1,750,000 hits and decided to come back here and ask the dumb question.

What are you talking about?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Channel Nine's "Sunday" program did a piece on Dubs and paedophiles yesterday. Here's a link to the links:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/91555/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit