Its not my fault that there is a Ray Franz& a Diane Wilson

by JohnHag 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JohnHag
    JohnHag

No friends its not my fault that there is a Edwart Chitty----Percy Chapman----Leo Greenlees-----Ray Franz----Diane Wilson---United Nations---United Way--Rand Corp..No this is not my fault--Why dont those elders see that it is not my fault---thanks hag

• FairMind
    FairMind

The problems is you know about these things and you have allowed them to effect you negatively. You probably are vocal about these things and are creating dissension in the congregation. You are allowing the actions of others to stumble you and possibly lead you to stumble others. Remember, no matter what the organization does, covers up or lies about you can not admit that they have done these things. You must lie to yourself and to others. Yes, that is the answer.

In all seriousness, once you know the truth about the truth your whole perspective on the organization changes and this is perceptible to the Elders. They cannot tolerate dissent so to remain in the organization you must keep your knowlege to yourself.

• zulukai
    zulukai

You see the problem don't you,luv? You're waking up and THEY don't want you to wake up. It scares them. Thinking makes their brains hurt...they want you to take a blast of Borgjuice and just go the hell away. If you persist in waking up THEY will send a Bogeypatrol to your house to find out who you have been talking to and where you are getting your information from. You will be "marked" and soon put on notice that THEY won't tolerate your questions or concerns as you seem to them to be a (gasp) APOSTATE. The outside world does not exist for the average witness, they are so special they don't have to bother with it, and because they have THE TRUTH, they don't have to bother themselves with any other kind of truth. Especially truth about their dirty laundry, coverups, scandals and ugly secrets. So unless you want to be riding out of your kingdom hall on the end of a tar and feather rail, I think you ought to make up your mind about this whore of a religion and leave it before they chuck you out anyway!!

• Sith
    Sith

Shhhhhh. Mum's the word

• greendawn
    greendawn

You are wising up to the darker side of the society but the elders are far too biased or afraid to accept obvious facts, and their logical conclusions, such as the ones you mention.

So the truth sets people free.

• greendawn
    greendawn

"Get to know the truth and the truth will free you" which means those not knowing the truth are not free but are instead someone's captive in this case of the wily WTS.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Ah it's not your fault they exist..but it is your fault that you know they exist. And in that the JWs will never forgive you for digging in the dirty laundry, but for that everyone here will applaud you.

• greendawn
    greendawn

You are wising up to the darker side of the society but the elders are far too biased or afraid to accept obvious facts, and their logical conclusions, such as the ones you mention.

So the truth sets people free.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Zulukai, and excellent description. I can see why the borg is such a good name for them now. THanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit