Just a question....

by desib77 5 Replies latest jw friends

• desib77
    desib77

Been gone for a while.....where did chat go?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey,
    if you are asking about chat, then i can assure you that we have never met! i'm a newb.
    lots of people upset about chat, but the admins have taken it away. i don't recall the reason, but it might be technical?

welcome back. :)

• desib77
    desib77

Thanks! I'm okay without it.....was just curious.

Nice to meet you. :) hehe, feels good to be back.

Desi :)

• kls
    kls

Hi Desi ,are you back for awhile ? That would be great cause i miss your little bunny Avatar. How are you ?

Desi ,chat is gone for awhile because of abuse but it hopefully will be backup soon.

• delilah
    delilah

Hello Desi, I'm fairly new here, but I just love your avatar....reminds me of thumper!!!!how cute..

Dee

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Desi ,chat is gone for awhile because of abuse but it hopefully will be backup soon

Jeeper creepers what a fur face you have. Is that the abuse you mean eh?? Like insulting like what you do to me the lovable adorable orangefatcat. Monkeys smell, monkeys drool, monkeys are yuckie yuck. And talk about bad breathe you epitomize jungle mouth.

Oh hell what was the question again? Right chatting well monkeys are like the energizer bunny, they keep on going and going and going.... Monkey is responsible for all the bad things that go wrong on JWD so there. Orangefatcat has spoken.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit