Dunce Dating

by Quentin 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

This weekend past Terry and I got together and had our own micro apostofest. We just relaxed and conversed about our JW past. One thing we talked about were our dating adventures. We both dated those few and far between J girls that tried to wear you like a coat, from the time you picked them up and dropped them off. In all the dating stories we told each other one thing we agreed on we were not studs by a long shot. We were dunces who more often than not embarrassed ourselves. Naive to the bone.

So, how about it? How naive were you? Did you embarrass yourself? Were you a dunce?

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Since I never had too many opportunites to talk to girls at all;
    Rural setting, all the watchful eyes, never getting to skate during the "couples skate"...

I was so clumsy,it was laughable looking back on it. All my social skills came from two places; the platform where I learned to enhance my stiffness and unnatural delivery, and TV, which completed my ineptitude.

I'm just glad that my (now ex-) wife to be was aggresive or I'd stayed stupid and virginal for another ten years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit