... after Armageddon?

by ljwtiamb 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

I distinctly remember being an impressionable young child among a stadium full of persons, who should have known better, as we applauded the boastings of one of our fellow idiots suckers privileged, that she was ?available after Armageddon?.

Although, I have also been ?taken advantage? of, I realize that wts only took what I willingly gave, my youth, opportunity for education, etc.

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

For some reason my whole message did not post:

I distinctly remember being an impressionable young child among a stadium full of persons, who should have known better, as we applauded the boastings of one of our fellow idiots suckers privileged, that she was ?available after Armageddon?.

Although, I have also been ?taken advantage? of, I realize that wts only took what I willingly gave, my youth, opportunity for education, etc.

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

Question: What else can you think of or have you personally sacrificed or endured, while waiting for Armageddon?

Can't figure out what happened???

• joelbear
    joelbear

unfortunately, we can't go back, we can only go forward.

i lost a lot of my past, as most of us have. what i continue to learn

is that concentrating on this causes me to lose my present and

my future also.

since leaving the witnesses i have

got my college degree

paid off my house

been in a relationship with a wonderful man for 16 years

made two cross country trips to see the landscape of America

had a successful career in bank consulting

i'll never regain what i've lost, all i can do is live on

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Kiddos... alas the time for that has past now..

• kls
    kls

There will be no more yellow busses for binner to ride

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

nothing compared to some of the folks on this fourum. but i gave up a couple of scholarships, to pioneer. i always wanted to be a peacekeepr or a UNESCO international volunteer or something. i gave up a couple of career options that didn't go with the borg. and lot's of hot girls...

TS (of the dumb-a-- idiot class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit