Thanks to all who responded to my post!

by Sarah 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Sarah
    Sarah

I am really amazed at the number of responses I received from my post. You don't even know how much your kind words have meant to me and my husband (he did read all replies, and said "wow what a bunch of nice people") I do want to know what is the PR thing some of you mentioned? Where are those articles on families ties aren't severed?

• Sarah
    Sarah

I wasn't finished typing, my 2 year old came along and hit the wrong button. Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I am not pursuing anything else. I am not taking it back (DA), I have nothing left to say, nor do I have anything left to give, I am empty inside, and just want to get on with my life. Thanks again, I appreciate you more than you will ever know.
    With love,
    Sarah

• somebody
    somebody

Sarah,

Here is the link to the WBTS's media site. It's what they tell the public in order to deceive. http://www.jw-media.org/

click on "thier beliefs" and then on Frequently asked Questions...you'll find the quote stating that DF'd does not sever family ties.

I'm sorry for all the pain you are in. Stay here with us while you begin to heal.

peace,
    somebody

• gsark
    gsark

your welcome. And thanks for the opportunity to repond again!

This board is the most amazing little 'family' I have ever come across. Welcome to it and stick around please.

love and friendship to you and yours...

Life is a roller coaster. Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit