Springsteen in Dublin...

by KenUK 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• KenUK
    KenUK

Flying over from Stansted on Tuesday to see Springsteen at the Point.

Anyone going too?

Even if not you could still buy me a beer:-)

(Sorry Simon - only got the one ticket this time - and its an acoustic tour too...)

Ken

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I saw him in Dallas last month. It was money well spent, one of the most memorable concerts I've ever been to. He played a lot of songs that only his diehard fans know by heart. This was the second solo acoustic show I've seen of his and they've both been hauntingly beautiful.

Enjoy! Wish I was there...

• Simon
    Simon

Have a good time Ken !!

We just got his latest album - fantastic.

I can imagine an accoustic set would be be awesome. He was great doing the big rock stuff, not many artists can do both so well.

• KenUK
    KenUK

Hi Simon,

Just back today - excellent time - crowd about 5,000 to 6,000. Came on about 8.15 then right through to 10.50.

He's at Royal Albert Hall on Friday and Saturday - just need tickets:-)

Ken

• KenUK
    KenUK

Hi Hemp,

Agree with you - not many Springsteen concerts are heard in silence. His acoustic version of "The River" was excellent - one of my favourites as it could be my life story too!

Simon and Angharad converted to Springsteen after live concert in Manchester just short of 2 years ago. (Only conversion I've ever done - even as 33 years as a jw!!)

Ken

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

I heard that the Arsenal fans were singing "Sold to the U.S.A." to the tune of "Born in the U.S.A" to the ManU fans at the cup final last weekend!

ig.

• KenUK
    KenUK

Excellent - couldn't have happend to a nicer club....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit