Biggest CIGAR!!!

by Special K 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

Wait until Bill and Monica here of the size of this cigar! WOW!!

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) - A Dominican man living in Puerto Rico rolled a 19-metre-long cigar earlier this year and now it's been declared the world biggest.

Patricio Pena's nine-kilogram stogie, rolled at a vegetable market in Puerto Rico's capital, easily beat the previous world record of 14 metres. Pena, who has lived in Puerto Rico for about three years, received confirmation his mammoth cigar was the largest from the Guinness Book of Records on Wednesday, his 44th birthday.

"I'm so happy, you can't imagine," Pena said Thursday.

"It was my birthday gift."

Guinness also confirmed Pena's feat in an e-mail Thursday.

Pena, who normally rolls regular-sized cigars, completed his masterpiece in January. The event drew curious onlookers as nine assistants turned the cigar while Pena wrapped it with leaves for about 90 minutes.

It took nine kilograms of tobacco and 100 leaves to complete the giant stogie, Pena said.

Pena, who doesn't smoke, said he may have to adopt the habit.

"I just might have to smoke one of my cigars to celebrate," he said.

Special K

• Mac
    Mac

I used to hand roll mine like that...

mac

• kls
    kls
    I used to hand roll mine like that...

Aww Mac , you is so nice to George

• Mac
    Mac

Yer time is coming monkeyface...I'm just biding my time and waiting fer the perfect moment..

be very askeeeeeered!

mac, just dropped to 5 available posts left class..must conserve!

• kls
    kls
    be very askeeeeeered!

Oh Mac , what are ya gonna do ha! Ya only got 5 posts left and then you tell of all people ME, lol.

Oh Mac ,i is so ascared ,what are ya gonna do

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

what che gonna do when he comes for you, bad boy, bad boy ,what che gonna do?

Yep monkey's days are comin to an end hehehe!!

Mac, can I watch ??? I want to see MOnKey asskeered too. ha ha ha Monkey, Mac is coming to get you. Come out!! come out!! where ever you are...

Mac may I make this humble assertion? If you look up a tree you'll see a Monkey who is just like KLS.

cigar anyone?

oops.... wrong picture I meant this is the picture you need to see

ORANGE FAT CAT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit