where do they get this stuff?

by sugarbritches 3 Replies latest jw friends

• sugarbritches
    sugarbritches

where in the Bible does it say that there will be a group of people living on a paradise earth after armageddon? where dies it say that only one group of people will have the honors of living there? where does it say that those who make it thorugh armageddon will be allowed to marry and have children but those who are resurrected will not? am i missing something or is this stuff not in the Bible?

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Sugar

Like you I'm still searching for such things, in case I missed something. But why would they need the Bible when they get information direct from God? Anyway, the Bible is not written to us or for us, according to the Watchtower.

Where does it say in the Bible that the new covenant (and therefore the New Testament) (and therefore the Christ) (and therefore much of the old testament) is only for 144,000 people? If that were the case perhaps they should each have been given their own autographed copy. Where does it say that the 8,000 so called anointed JWs are the only way the rest of us can attain salvation - I thought I had read about only one mediator, a man, the Christ, a ransom sacrifice for 144,000 all.

Oh, youve got me going again

• sugarbritches
    sugarbritches

LOL --- i guess since their "Bible" is the watchtower--- well, it;s all in there. I can't believe that actually had 2 Bible Studies with the JW's- I must have been blinded by ..... something. Haven't figured it out yet.-:)))

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Twisted scriptures and unfounded interpretations. WT classics!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit