Trinity Quandary and Quantum Mechanics

by DannyHaszard 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Quaver 2 'She Blinded me with science' Semiquaver 2 I luved that 80's hit Keyboard We don't know Heaven,Jesus could be God because he is omnipresent? Construction Go ahead and attack my credentials,i don't have any to lose.I am a disabled carpenter with a 7th grade (JW minimal) education,and i think i will take this leap... Regarding;Trinity dogma and quantum theory. The Deity of Christ, created being Son of God,or God himself? Unification equation,the grand unified theory of physics.. The Grand unification of (BIG) astrophysics and (small) particle physics.Could quantum mechanics solve the can't be in two places at the same time quandary? Going beyond the things that are written?That's what Einstein did with 300 year old Newtonian physics.Issac Newton predicted gravity perfectly,but he couldn't explain HOW gravity did it,it seemed at the time that 'something' like an invisible arm just reached out and grabbed the earth and held it in orbit around the sun. Einstein elaborated the how, that this something was a dent made in the fabric of time and space a fourth dimension to complement the existing three of Newton.The Earth and other celestial bodies rolled along in this dent and went their merry way There's more that we don't know about the Universe then we can comprehend.Things like how 60% of the matter in the universe is called dark matter because no one knows what it is.Blindfolded Putting the square peg in the round hole,quantum mechanic stuff. We know that forces in the gigantic scale of astrophysics,things like a gravity intense star or theoretical black hole cannot fit in the same model for particle physics in the domain of the smallest subatomic particle.That's Danny Haszard the carpenter's K.I.S.S quickie explanation for the grand unified theory [GUT].If you want to google the PhD version don't get lost. The Thinker Yet,they MUST fit because the universe just hums along fine.So,the pursuit of the Unified theory the grand equation of everything,if ever achieved will make creation fit into one neat model.Some of these models allow for multiple dimensions beyond the 4 that we can perceive. Where is the Heavenly realm?When the prophet Daniel prayed the Angel appeared immediately,from where?Did the Angel commute from a distant celestial body faster the 'finite' speed of light,or did he step out from another realm or dimension? Back to the trinity debate and the impossibility of the Son of God also being God,or of existing in more than one plane or dimension of time and space. We don't know Heaven. The trinity dogma has ancient pagan elements,but don't forget the demons are out to twist,taint and deceive every concept that they can.In the devils confabulation with Eve in the garden of Eden he spoke 54 words only 5 were lies,"you positively will not die".The Bible say's Christ has a second coming,but we know he did not come 'invisibly' in 1914. Satan could have done his twisted spin on the Deity of Jesus Christ also. ------------------ Oh,can't have a science thread without a mention of UFOs and space aliens.Science fiction flicks have us conditioned to ET's who are more advanced than us by a couple of hundred years or so. Think about this....What if they were advanced,not by a few centuries but by a million years?Well,if Heaven exist their 'civilization' would be BILLIONS of years more advanced,and superhuman to begin with.They could have a multi-dimensional database,and could have unlimited (omnipotent) abilities.Raising the dead would be a walk in the park for them. The only database that we have on them is 2,000 years old delivered to a simple pastoral people.The Bible wasn't written for the Harvard alumni. Hammering Hey,just my thoughts and this ain't no science paper,but how about some peer review anyhow? The Watchtower's 'theorist' don't allow for peer review of their 'quantum quackery' and that's what makes us apostates so noble.

• peacebaby
    peacebaby

Don't know if I'm your 'peer' or not - I've 'peered' at(and enjoyed!) your website - does that count? But I'll add a thought, since you asked so nicely.... I recently watched a PBS program on quantum physics and it was very enlightening. To me, it is proof of the supreme intelligence of the Creator. It's what you 'see' that matters, not what you look at!

I don't accept 'trinity' or 'twinity' or 'only a son/angel' theories simply because they're human theories and man-made doctrines - still trying to put God into some kind of a box - trying to explain in human terms the unexplainable.

Coming out of the wt box, I abandoned everything except YHWH, and started over from there.

There seems to be insurmountable evidence in the Bible that 'Jesus' was and is YHWH, but not in the way(s) we try to explain it. But that doesn't stop theorists and theologans from trying... So, yes, I believe GUT - (in my gut) - the missing link in physics and theology, could be the answer - even thought the question, at this time, is still unanswerable.

Satan has done a fine job of obscuring truth thus far - leading us to believe we can know the unknowable, as we perceive ourselves to be highly intelligent. Our belief in a Creator, though, leads us to realize that we can't know it all and we have to trust in something we cannot know fully and can't even fathom the intelligence of.

I'm looking forward to being completely blown away by the true answers! I don't have the mental capacity to even conceive the truth - let alone accept it and adhere to it - yet. Until that time, my belief in God involves my complete trust in the One who has all the answers to all the questions ever asked from the beginning of time. I think that's what's at the crux of the trust issue - accepting the fact that we don't know, and can't know - yet.

Love and peace to you, Danny Hazzard.

peace, baby!

• hmike
    hmike

Interesting, colorful post, Danny.

I don't have any problem with reconciling anything in the Bible with the laws of physics. As far as I'm concerned, heaven and the spiritual world is a parallel dimension with its own set of laws, and are not bound by the same laws that govern our physical universe. Time, matter, energy, cellular processes, etc.--all the things we know here have a different meaning, if any at all, in the spiritual world. Spiritual beings, and any physical being who is aware of the governing principles and how they really work, would not be bound by physical laws. Also, since our senses and scientific detection equipment are based on principles of this universe, the ability to see into that dimension is out of our grasp, at least at this time.

Many events and teachings of the Bible are rejected because they don't make sense or don't fit into our model of how things are supposed to be. Like we're in a position to judge?

Because we are constantly updating our knowledge of the universe we live in, and since we still only know a tiny, tiny fraction of what there is to know, I'm amazed that anyone could rule out God or a spiritual realm. What arrogance to presume our little pea-brains and primitive science can tell us that.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Good to hear from you. Well isn't this a change for you!?

It's safe to say the more you understand, the less you know. So I think you are right on track.

By the way, good job tearing it up with the Lincoln Tribune forum. You rock!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit