• neyank
    neyank

sKally,
    Where do you find this stuff?

neyank

• larc
    larc

sf,

I just read the site you provided. Since there is no author listed or references included and little in the way of rationale. Could you explain to me why the author referrs to the JW memorial service as an "ancient Satanic ritual"? He also alludes to other secret JW ocult rituals, but doesn't describe any. Funny thing, there are over 2300 registered posters and not one of them has mentioned such secret rituals maybe it just slipped their mind.

sf, when you were a witness, did you attend any secret rituals?

By the way, you never did provide an alterate explaination to Ann's diary. Care to give it a try?

• sf
    sf

Ha! I just type in words that relate to the tower and add "illuminati" or "freemasons" or "satanic"...ALWAYS along with the ultra-keyword "watchtower". To find the "schtuff" on RAND CORP., i simply typed in "RAND WATCHTOWER".

And no, not that I "recall" any "rituals". Unless you call being born on (G)erman soil a "ritual". But that's why I do not "recall" IT! Yet, IT is there, in my minds(eye).

You know, I really don't comment much on my research. It is at the infant stage now. The research will reveal itself to Me. And I intend on taking it all in...the pros and the cons. I'll tell you thismuch, I do not look at BUSH the same way I used to. When I look into him, I see CHAOS. That's all I Know so far...for mySELF. And last I heard, He was running this world. It will be at his hands it will "twist". As far as other concerns within my research, I have concluded nothing. It is so very fascinating though. Much like Tolkien. Oh wait! "Illuminati" IS a trilogy! hahahahahaha(slaps herSELF silly)

sKally, "VERY APOSTATE" and hyper-alert klass

• Berean
    Berean

il·lu·mi·na·ti (ĭ-lû'mə-nä'tç)
    pl.n.
    People claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to a subject.
    Illuminati. Any of various groups claiming special religious enlightenment.

Where is the connection to Satanism? I have read and viewed programs on the Illuminati and have never heard of a link to Satanism. I doubt very seriously that the WBTS or any of its leaders are involved in Satanism or the Illumanati.

The most you could say is that the GB is claiming special religious enlightenment; which they aren’t. If you are going to criticize an organization, use facts. There are enough facts to bring down the ones that have made themselves gods while on earth (GB).

• Berean
    Berean

Made a mistake on first post and didn't know how to edit it.

The sentence should have been: The most you could say is that the GB is claiming special religious enlightenment; which they are not receving special enlightenment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit