JW Monopoly

by gringojj 9 Replies latest jw friends

• gringojj
    gringojj

I was playing monopoly tonight and thought what about a monopoly based game about the WTS? You could buy the land, build kingdom halls, sell them for profit, then on the chance cards it would be called new light and you could get things like new kingdom halls or land or bad things like the WTS decided to sell your land or they are begging for money and you have to pay them 100 bucks. You wouldnt get 200 for passing go because the WTS doesnt give back. What could the game pieces be? i think this would be a very fun game.

• Netty
    Netty
    What could the game pieces be?

Four door service cars, what else?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

bookbags

male and female pioneers

a bookcase with the library in it.

sculpture of a judicial committee

a McDonalds

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

replica of the read your Bible daily sign at Brooklyn

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

You could get ouf of jail if you pay a $200 bribe to the Mexican officials.

Instead of Community Chest, you could choose a card from the UN Library.

Pope

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    purps: male and female pioneers

Yeah, but there would have to be a special rule about them not being allowed on the same square alone too often.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    Yeah, but there would have to be a special rule about them not being allowed on the same square alone too often.

Hilarious!

• MidwichCuckoo
  • moanzy
    moanzy

Instead of jail , you could have a hospital square. The rule is you must role a 3 or less or you will get a blood transfusion. If you get a blood transfusion you lose all rights to any property you own and have to start over getting your life back---- I mean property back.

Moanzy

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

You've won 2nd prize in a beauty contest (tut tut), pay a £10 fine contribution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit