I can't get away from those people

by pratt1 8 Replies latest jw friends

• pratt1
    pratt1

My wife just hired a new housekeeper yesterday.

She found her name in the local papers and decided to give her a call. After checking her references my wife agreed to let her come to the house yesterday to clean on a trail basis.

Over the phone she used the phrase "critical times". This imediately set off alarms in my wife's head that this woman could be a dub. We don't really care however, my family is well known in the dub community in this area and since we just faded away, we just don't want to be "hepled" by the Dubs.

Well, as she was cleaning my daughter's room, a copy of the year book that my Mom gave her was lying on her desk. The dub saw it and asked my wife if she enjoyed reading the book. The wife said no and that she had just forgotten to throw it in the trash. and she tossed it in the garbage.

Right now, me and wife have a bet that the Dub will not be back.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Oh, how funny. What is that "have you enjoyed reading it" crap all about anyway? If you see someone with the newspaper, you don't ask, are you enjoying that? You ask for the sports page, or is there anything interesting going on.

Oh yeah, she won't be back.

• Shania
    Shania

Are you kidding???? She will feel Jah sent her there to help gain back some sheep to the Organization. Be afraid, be very afraid.............they want you back............plus if you are not DA she also could spy on you and see things and report on you............sorry to say you should let her go asap...............................

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Help her "out" as she does her housework. The harvest is so great ...

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

a dub as a housekeepe?!?!
    *audible gasp*
    NEVER!

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

I hope your wife did not give her a housekey.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    The dub saw it and asked my wife if she enjoyed reading the book. The wife said no and that she had just forgotten to throw it in the trash. and she tossed it in the garbage.

Make sure you check the trash can. The housekeeper may have retreived it to place at a 'more worthy' employer.

ROFL

• Es
    Es

ROFL es

• keeshah
    keeshah
    The dub saw it and asked my wife if she enjoyed reading the book. The wife said no and that she had just forgotten to throw it in the trash. and she tossed it in the garbage.

Make sure you check the trash can. The housekeeper may have retreived it to place at a 'more worthy' employer.

When I was a housekeeper, I dumpster dived. I would dig for newspapers (coupons), cans, and even rubber bands. I'm sure when she saw that book being thrown in the trash, she was horrified that "Jah's spiritual food" was being wasted. I bet she took the book and won't be back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit