Idea to do with junkmail

by littlerockguy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I got an email about a neat idea of what to do with junkmail and I got to do it today. I got a JC Penny credit card offer and junkmail from the healthsystem where where I work. Luckily JC Penny included a "no postage necessary if mailed in united states" envelope I just tore up all my junkmail and stuffed it into the prepaid envelope. It was rather thick and now JC Penny will have to pay for the disposal of my junkmail twice. I didn't have my name or address on any of the mail that I mailed for them to dispose of. Let them have their junkmail back!

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I do that all the time.

Way to go.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hey good idea I think I'll do that with all those darn credit card aps I get.

• luna2
    luna2

Cool idea! ::looking forward to next batch of junk mail::

• fairchild
    fairchild

It would be nice if someone could tell me what to do with junk mail in my e-mail box. The junk through snail mail doesn't bother me at all, I use it to light the fire. But the e-mail spammers bother me far beyond words. I get about 50 spam mails a day in one account, and another 20 or so a day in my other account (this one filters out spammers, but many still slip through).

• talesin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit