Re: High number of cases before US courts

by belbab 2 Replies latest jw friends

• belbab
    belbab

Dear Friends,

I am bringing a post over here from H20 which I think is important. It is from an anonymous poster who works for the court system. It is buried in one of proplogs threads, the one who loves to muddy the waters. He keeps crying for proof, and when someone offers a reliable source of proof he jumps in to do damage control.

Here is the post:
    belbab

Golden Member

Date Posted: 07/26/2001 4:43 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Friends,

I am bring up a post to the top in a new thread because I think it is important. One indication that is of significance is that Proplog jumps in immediately to do damage control. So let him jump some more, keep him in shape.

Belab, filtering muddy waters

Anonymous

Visitor (Identity Secret)

Date Posted: 07/26/2001 9:38 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been following these postings as an observer, and I regret to inform all of you that the number of cases filed in the federal (U. S. Courts; District & Circuit Court of Appeals) is very high.

Those of you who have access to the PACER system (Public Access Court Electronic Records) can use the "National Case Party Index" system and just look up Watchtower, and see what you find.

How do I know? I am employed by the United States Courts, 1st Circuit, District of Massachusetts, in Boston. As a technology manager, I have full access to all records and databases. However, I cannot publish sealed information without incurring prosecution and losing my job.

I just thought everyone should know that with the cost of filings, attorney representation and the administrative hassle involved, once you read through some of the case summaries and judicial findings, it is apparent that there are some very serious problems out there in the field.

proplog2

Silver Member

Date Posted: 07/26/2001 4:12 PM

Annonymous:

Now we have an techinical expert who expects us to take his word that there are a lot of suits against the Watchtower.

What's a lot? Again nothing quantifiable let alone substantiated. It wouldn't surprise me that the wave of hysteria fanned by dissidents is going to produce a number of suits.

proplog2

Silver Member

Date Posted: 07/26/2001 4:32 PM

Is there anybody out there????

NEXT TOPIC >>

TIMEZONE GMT -08.0 : 07/26/2001 4:58 PM.
    You can update your time zone setting in the profile.
    = new posts = no new posts = locked thread

• sf
    sf

You must pay for the results however:

< http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/

sKally

• belbab
    belbab

Thanks SF for your help. I have posted this web site on H20. There is also a longer reply from anonymous from which I quote the following:

"It is also true that scandals are very profitable. However, in my case, I only posted the results of what I have seen. In order to verify my claims, I offer you a simple challenge. Perhaps the next time you are downtown, or in the vicinity of the federal courthouse in your area, why not venture into the clerk's office (open to the public) and ask for some help in using the public PACER system? Any clerk can show you how to look up items in the National Case Party Index.

Go ahead and type Watchtower, and see how many hundreds of cases are on file. Some have been settled, disposed, others have been open for years. The issues in these cases cover many areas, blood; disfellowshipping, and of course all types of abuses; from children to marital to mental and physical. "

If you would like to read the rest of the post, go to H20 and go to the last several posts in the topic [b]Silent Lambs Baaaaaaaaaaa! started by Proplog2.

Belbab, anwering cries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit