Truth about Blood Transfusions from the Living God Jehovah

by TheWord 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheWord
    TheWord

The Truth about blood transfusions from the Living God Jehovah. Jehovah is the God of the Living, not the dead. The True meaning of; No love greater than to give your life on behalf of another. Which is better; to allow your brother or sister to die before you, or to share a gift of life through the offering of your own blood? Jehovah is NOT Baal, who required living sacrifices. Truth and discernment will be able to determine who is right and wrong in this case before man.

Also, Harmagedon is MANs war NOT GOD's. This evidence can be found in the Book of Revelations, if you read it closely. Hint: (A locust is a Mans Helicopter, which is easily explained from the standpoint of one whom has never seen one in Johns day).

Jehovah is the GOD of LOVE; Whom has forgiven ALL. Please open your heart to JEHOVAH your GOD in the Heavens through JESUS CHRIST. They WILL begin sweeping across the Nations, passing Judgment upon the wicked, and also the righteous in LOVE. Amen Forever and Ever until Time Indefinite, Selah.

The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• avishai
    avishai

Brownboy, I thought Angharad already warned you about using duplicate accounts.

Word.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad
    Brownboy, I thought Angharad already warned you about using duplicate accounts.

You beat me to it Avishai.

HappyDad

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Ooooh....uh...listen, I hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but... while you were incarcerated, er, I mean, recuperating under doctor's supervision, Jehovah passed away. He left you a set of encyclopedia Brittanicas and his pharmacology collection if you want them, Word.

• TheWord
    TheWord

They keep deleting the brownboy account, multiple times. But these Words are Jehovah's, not mine, as I have already made more than clear.

No person can stifle the Words of Jehovah God. He ALWAYS WINS; this is Written, Amen.

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• TheListener
    TheListener

Since most of us think you're crazy you are defaming the name of Jehovah. You should know better than that. I'm disappointed that Jehovah keeps using modern day crazies to spread his word.

Also, you are going to make serious dub searchers think apostates are crazies.

• dot
    dot

I am curious about what happens to minors who receive blood transfusions by court order. Are they shunned by the church, or is it "o.k." because it was done against their will? According to JW, if a person is forced to have a blood transfusion does it still harm them spiritally or is it only bad if they choose it?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

lol

:No person can stifle the Words of Jehovah God. He ALWAYS WINS; this is Written, Amen.

yes, apparently not. no, not even simon. [queue thunder]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit