Wt monuments

by golden age 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• golden age
    golden age

I was wondering if the pryamid by russell's grave, and beth sarim (and the other house )are still standing even today. Where are they located exactly, is it worth the trip to go to see them. Does Beth sarim still have the 100 acres it once did or is it built up, can it be seen from the street. all help appreciated.

• VM44
    VM44

hi golden age,

The "Bible Students" pyramid is still standing.

Beth Sarim is still standing in San Diego, and you can indeed see it from the street, in fact, you can go right up to it and ring the doorbell! Not sure what sort of response you would get. The 100 acres of land has long ago been subdivided. There are other homes and something that looks like an apartment complex in the neighborhood.

Beth Shan is still standing, also in San Diego, but it is in a gated community and you cannot get to it unless invited.

--VM44

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

It must be understood that the Pyramid monument in Rosemount Cemetery was intended not only for C.T. Russell, but all Bible Students to be buried there. The plot was owned by the Watch Tower Society. Although it is located not far from Russell's grave, you will note that Russell has his own tombstone with inscription. So, technically, it is incorrect to call it Russell's pyramid. The following site has good pictures, along with how to get there.

http://www.freeminds.org/history/cemetary.htm

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

golden age,

Here are a couple of pictures of the pyramid and tombstone I took last year. I live in the area and have been there several times.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit