TMS Ratio Poll

by inbyathread 4 Replies latest jw friends

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Would like some feedback on this. How many publishers are in your congregation and of those how many are in the Theocratic Ministry School? We went from three schools to one just recently. I'll post my numbers as soon as I get them.

Thanks

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ho thats easy, I just pull open TMSexplorer here (program for School overbeers)

We have 47 students out of publishers in the mid 50s (actual number withheld.)

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I was once told that the cut-off for having a second school is 75 publishers.

I would think that every publisher would be in the school. You would need a pretty good reason to not be in it. However, the elders don't give student talks (other than the instruction talk). Also, there would be some children who may not yet be publishers. But in general, I would think that publishers pretty much equals TMS students.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

That is what I'm attempting to find out. There are many in my congregation who for reasons only known to them have left the school. Unwilling to teach WT Doctrine as fact, hypocrisy, ect. (Of course they don't tell the School Overseer that) More condemnation than commendation. We are close to or below 50% of publishers as students.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

If half of your publishers are not in the school, I would say that you have a very spiritually sick congregation. Congratulations, and prepare for a spanking from the circuit overseer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit