DON'T LET THE WTBS STOP YOU!

by JUSTAMOM 5 Replies latest jw friends

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Hello to all tonight

There are ALWAYS such a variety of topics on exposing the society and showing all that they truly are NOT who they say they are!

One big one!

For those that read the Bible and see that our lord says that "ANYONE" can come to him, belong to him and come into that covenant for everlasting life at JOHN 6:48-58.....

DON'T LET THE SOCIETY TAKE AWAY YOUR FAITH IN THAT!

Don't be afraid to show them that you DISAGREE with them and its OK!

Don't let them deny you of life through a covenant that is open to YOU yes YOU not just 144,000!

John 6:51: "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; if ANYONE eats of this bread he will live forever..."

53: "Most truly I say to you, Unless you eat the flesh of the son of man and drink his blood, you have NO life in yourselves."

Don't let them take this away from you!

You are NOT claiming something that does not belong to you. It is an invitation to you...to ALL!

You are not EVEN saying you've been anointed or filled with the spirit. That may come. It is up to you and our father.

Remember the first memorial with the twelve, they hadn't received holy spirit yet! It wasn't until 50 days later at pentecost when they received it with others.

So they partook before THEY were anointed with holy spirit!

Accept that open free invitation that so many of us have been denied that were raised in the org.
    Don't be afraid to identify who you belong to!!!
    Who your mediator and leader is. Matthew 23:10

Your sister

JUST A MOM (Kim) who truly loves this freedom and blessing

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

JustAMom.......AMEN!!!!

Boozy

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Justamom,

thanks for the fine points.

Allow me please, to add:

" JESUS SAID TO HIM:' I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME ."

I don't recall any ...addition to that.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Very well said, Kim.

With all the negative stuff, and we need it, we still shouldn't forget that there is a positive message.

The Borg has disenfranchised thousands whose real standing is assured if only they would realise it.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"You can know the law by heart, without knowing the heart of it"
    Philip Yancey, What's So Amazing About Grace?

• AGuest
    AGuest

My dearest 'Naomi' (Kimmie-Girl)...

Ruth 1:16, 17

May the underdeserved kindness and mercy of OUR God and Father, JAH OF ARMIES... and the PEACE, FREEDOM, and BLESSINGS of His Son and Christ, OUR Lord... JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... continue upon you... you and your ENTIRE household... to time indefinite.

Save a 'seat' for me on YOUR bench, okay? Yeah, we'll both 'fit'...

Your servant, sister and fellow slave of Christ... to time indefinite and even forever,

Shel ('Ruth')

• JeffT
    JeffT

When she really realized that the Watchtower was saying that "God's Organization" not Jesus Christ was her mediator she was out! The Watchtower, by its statments, is attempting to place itself in the seat of God.

I agree that this has lead many away from the real Gospel. For this the leaders of the WTBS will be called to account in Eternity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit