The Adventures of JWCart and "I-Am-The-Cart" TWITTER, SOON! I will up-build you till you return to our Loving Organization!

by JWCart1975 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWCart1975
    JWCart1975
    I talked with my PUSHER, PULLER I mean, she's really pissed off I opened up a Twitter account  She's threatening to drive her car over my frame if I misbehave and more, so much for my point of view.  After much deliberation, we decided she could count her Field Service Minutes only if people see my pretty Logo (JW.ORG), finally she took me off the roof-rack and returned me to my right place, passenger side.  In the passenger's seat of our car, I smile at the homeless people walking the streets, "can we pull over and talk to them, can you buy them something to eat? (I asked her), she said "No, were here to feed them spiritually, not physically and besides, you don't want to enable people who don't want to work!". Please keep this post quiet, she's cruel when she's pissed off and I don't want to ride unprotected, I could get violated again by those Apostates!
  • Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    Whatever you're on, man...I want some.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Cart75 - Have you ever watched the movie Her by any chance?
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Sparrowdown (great name by the way),  HER was a GREAT film,  hwackeem phoenix (I can't spell his first name) played the part so well.  Quite a gentle film but thought provoking as to the way tech is going.  Must watch it again. 
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Well written!
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

With all respect why would you adopt such a name? Amusing as the cart thing is it is it's too trivial a subject for a name.

Anyways, welcome to the forum. 

• Listener
    Listener
    At lease you are being looked after and she keeps feeding you with publications.
  • millie210
    millie210
    Aw sweet little cart! I hope you continue to "rack" up miles inside the car and not on it~
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

She's threatening to drive her car over my frame if I misbehave and more

So she's a single sister and you've become her pseudo-husband?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    This reminds me of a A&E tv show I ran across, I think it was called Strange Addictions. One guy was in love, and I mean physically (yes), and emotionally in love, with his car.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit