Technical difficulties

by devinsmom 8 Replies latest jw friends

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Every day for atleast half the day I will get no new topics and then all the sudden they will show up like a whole page worth. Does anyone know why this is? My computer illiterate ass is frustrated and going through withdrawals!

-April

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm not sure...

Have you tried holding down the Ctrl button and clicking "refresh"?

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Yeah, just tried that, its not even showing my own damn thread, I have to hit the back button to reply...what a bunch of cack!

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Soooo.......any good threads I'm missin?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Last week I was having problems with formatting.......got real big and only part of the forum was on the screen..........I did a defrag and it is all fixed now........So maybe doing a defrag will help you too?

purps

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Purple said:

..........I did a defrag and it is all fixed now........So maybe doing a defrag will help you too?

Um yeah, did I mention that I am computer illiterate? So that to me would be like saying gskhgjshvcmlnmcljdfhkfsajkeajfioe to you...but thanks anyway!-hehe

-April

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Devinsmom... do you use the forum listing, or the Active Topics page? Because it does take some time for new threads to appear on the forum listing, but they appear on Active Topics right away.

• Bas
    Bas

I've been having the same problem for at least a week. Now I use the "active topics" option to see what the latest is, there the new threads do show up. well, good luck!

b

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Ahhhh yes, Euphemism, thanks for the insight, that works!

-April

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit