A Paradise exists on earth today.

by Blueblades 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

A Paradise exists on earth today. It is extending farther and farther and is being enjoyed by millions of people. You, too, can be part of it. Is this an idealistic dream? Not at all, for we are not speaking about a natural, earthly paradise but a spiritual one. ---- Watchertower , October 1, 1983, page 4.

"It is the flourishing of the spiritual paradise that explains the overflowing happiness of Jehovah's Witnesses....This spiritual paradise reflects the glory of God and testifies to the establishment of his Kingdom." -----Speaker's statement in the 1958 Divine Will International Assembly, Awake!, May 22, 1987, page 15.

What has happened behind the Watch Tower facade, to real people, not just in the past, but in more recent years? Is it a "spiritual paradise" as claimed?

Not in my congregation! What about yours?

Blueblades

• lawrence
    lawrence

I don't call it a Spiritual Paradise when you see elders groveling before C.O.s while boozed up, pill ridden, and about to be removed for burnout; nor the excused abuse of children, deaths due to enforced "consciousness". Nah, more like an institution run by deranged and sadistic inmates.

• delilah
    delilah

Paradise on earth is in my backyard, not in any congrgation of JW's....what????? with all the backstabbing, the cliques, did I even spell it right?! The desention, elders preaching to do as they say, not as they do....as they are having affairs, left right and centre, while DF'ing the brother's whose wives they are "doing"? The pioneer's getting the special attention while the sister whose husband left her destitute with 3 kids to feed, gets no help at all......what about the family who is struggling to stay in the truth and is desparately needing a sheppherding call, but never gets one because they are deemed "low-lives" in the eyes of the JW elitist group.....Naw, I can't see it.......then again, I long ago removed my rosey-colored glasses............

Dee

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I decided my new goal is to make my own paradise since the JW's are so misled. I am working on my backyard--planting more flowers, bird bath, fountain, bird feeder, I'm going to buy butterflies on the internet, and set up a turtle yard on the side of the house.

How's that for paradise? I feel like the JW's robbed me of the promised paradise.

• franklin J
    franklin J

"my paradise" is what I made of it....no thanks to any Watchtower propaganda.....

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I am working on my backyard--planting more flowers, bird bath, fountain, bird feeder, I'm going to buy butterflies on the internet, and set up a turtle yard on the side of the house.

I can vividly remember some of the 'spiritual giants' in the congregation criticising 'worldy people' for making their own paradice to live in. Those pitiful pioneerz are probably still bitching about it while they are trapped in the false 'spiritual paradice' of the WT cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit