Have i missed sompthink?

by hamsterbait 8 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Reading back there are lots of people sending PM ?? and getting in touch and meeting up and doing things together and - going to see Our Mouthy.

How do I get to get in touch with yawl say if I'm abroad. (DON'T crack that one).

people on the board seem to be gradually getting to know each other in the real world too, and I think this is so great. I want to join in!!!!

HB

• kls
    kls

Poor Hammy , there are a few Apostate gatherings going on . Look back in the posts to see if one is in your area.

Then look me up ,you big hunk of rodent

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Kls = HOT!

Sunspot = Where are you to support my flagging ego in my hour of need.

Hmphtster Bite

• kls
    kls

Hee,hee Sunspot is not here and you is all mine ,you big hunk of ham you

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Kls - Yo picture by mah bed!!

HB

• kls
    kls

Oh Hammy , is it the picture with my fur on or the one where i took it all off?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Don't have such improper fantasies of KLSs sans fur.

Me raised Jdub.

Shame on yo satinic monkey soul foh temptin me to do what evy one else wants to do.

Hangin' mah heid in shame.

(I loved embarrassing the JW when they said something was improper- I said "Do you think I'm going to do what you want to do?")

HB

• kls
    kls

Now Hammy ,that ain't what you said when we shared my cage and you brought your ladder over .

Next time i will spin on your wheel with ya,,,,,,,,Whoopie!!!!

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Hi Hammy -

It might also help if you reference your location under your avatar. It can be a conversation-starter.

Maybe. ...

I'm hoping to meet up with some from here too. I haven't had opportunity to do that yet but will definitely make time next time something is within 8hours of driving time!

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit