Prohibition from...

by mnb77 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mnb77
    mnb77

The jw have prohibited:

1. as of 1944, JW can?t take blood transfusions cause it is against the teaching and stuff (Gen 9:4 => not eating blood)
      1. With this one, why don?t the JW?s look at Leviticus 3:17, which says, ?You must not eat any fat or any blood at all? (New World Translation) We could ask them why can?t you eat blood but are allowed to eat fat? **any thoughts on that one?*
    2. during 1967 through 1980 when the leaders reversed the teaching about being allowed to accept organ transplants (see The Watchtower, 11/15/67, pp702-704; Awake 6/8/68, p21; and The Watchtower 3/15/80, p31)

1. Between 1931 and 1952 JW?s refused vaccinations for themselves and their children (The Golden Age, 2/4/31, p293

Any other bans you?al know about? Or maybe another religion has an interesting ban on something else any you can think of?

mnb77

• garybuss
    garybuss

From 1944 until 2000 Witnesses could not take all fractions of all blood components.

• Satanus
    Satanus

For a few yrs, in the sixties, it was wrong to eat chocolate bars w lecithin in them.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Harry Potter: the current JW posterboy for Satan

• DHL
    DHL

...don't vote, don't be tolerant to other peoples opinions, don't marry outside the org, don't have the kind of sex you like when and with whom you like, don't talk to apostates, don't read this, don't say that, don't, don't, don't ... (hell, I'm running out of breath)

Thanks for reminding me why I'm out...

• Honesty
    Honesty

Don't ask any questions.

Don't be disrespectful of Joe Hoba's princes, the elders.

Don't get on the internet because it is Satan's tool.

Don't have any fun in bed with your spouse.

Don't, Don't Don't.

eff em, I say.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Jw's dont allow thinking

Hello what is our brains there for?

Jw's also ban "bad music"

EVANESCENCE MUSIC!!!!! How dare they call evanescence bad music!

I evanescence!

(wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside

(save me!)

Call my name and save me from the dark

(wake me up)

Bid my blood to run

(I can't wake up)

Before I come undone

(save me)

Save me from the nothing i've become!

I'll to walk into the kh one day with my guitar and all my band mates and perform evanescence! ma ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

or stairway to heaven or highway to hell! anything that'll piss them off! they'll pay for calling evanescence bad! Or maybe I'll live next door to the k.h and have jam sessions with my mates with my 130watt amp in my 400watt speaker!

Ma ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Rock on! From Evanescence

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Maybe i'll go trick or treating around the neibourhood as a vampire!

Or i'll volanteer for red cross calling and go into the kingdom hall and ask for donations!

Ma ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

• Bas
    Bas

Wasn't there something about aluminium being evil?

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Aluminium? evil?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What next? Pavement?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit