more weird reasoning

by zaphod 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• zaphod
    zaphod

a young brother was df'd for having sex with a young single mother with a young daughter who was studying with the congregation.

she got pregnant and they married. she suffered with mental illness.

the brother sexually abused the young girl. he was reproved but not disfellowshipped even though he did not go to the police voluntarily and at first denied the abuse. sound repentant??

the girl subsequently attempted to kill herself. while on the way to visit her in mental hospital with an elder's wife, she explained to me that the young woman had to take some of the blame for the abuse because, due to her mental illness, she had not been "giving her husband his due" and he had become sexually frustrated.

i was shocked by this reasoning.

this brother has still not been df'd, although he smokes, fornicates (with a new single mum! no less) and god knows what else that his frustration causes him to do.

coincedentally, his father was an elder in the congrgation. it's not who you know...

zaphod

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well I guess when you leave no healthy way of dealing with sexual frustration what do you expect. Since masterbation is horrible how much worse is child molestation.

Course, he could have done what any other sexually worldly frustrated man does... get a whore, have a one night stand, mess around with a friend. All of these are worse than child molestation eh?

I'm going to be sick now....someone needs to knock some sense into that person....ugh.

• zaphod
    zaphod

i suppose when you're in an organisation that has a rep for protecting peodos (thereby protecting there own ass) and persecuting consenting adults, then child abuse can look like the best option to some sick bastards.

zaphod

• greendawn
    greendawn

This is one more story which shows that very strange tolerance the so prudish JWs have for child abuse, it's a mystery worth exploring why this happens.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I have seen so many people who have been 'acquainted' with jws in some way, any way, require mental health services, anger management, medication................it's no wonder that they are banned in some places

• blondie
    blondie

3/4 of all pedophiles are heterosexual white men who are married or have a willing adult outlet for their sexual urges.

Pedophiles choose children because they are attracted sexually to children, not because they are sexually frustrated and have only a child to have sex with.

Blondie

• jula71
    jula71

Sounds like they won't DF him just to keep him nearby....keep an eye on him.

• zaphod
    zaphod

oh he's moved away. my friend saw him with the new woman and the kid in a town miles from here.

that's why he's getting away with it.

zaphod

• delilah
    delilah

Too bad somebody doesn't try to warn the new girlfriend about this deviant......anyone have absolute proof of his dastardly deeds, other than the obvious??? I can only imagine what horrors the new girlfriend's child will soon suffer????!!!!!!! This makes my skin crawl. The elder body needs to have their a#$%es kicked, big time!!!!

Dee

• Balsam
    Balsam

Wow that is just ignorance yelling out loud. Why isn't that women in the congregation don't see the stupidity of such reasoning.

No normal man (as EvilForce said) seeks out to satisfy his sexual needs with a child. There are many other avenues to do that. That is just sick reasoning and the guy needs to be put in prision. I hear prision has special treatment for child molesters. LOL

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit