I'm going to post till I drop

by MattieSus 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• MattieSus
    MattieSus

WHERE'S CHAT! I MISS LIVE ON TIME INTERACTION!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

It may be back on line soon. Until then there was another thread going about Yahoo chat for those of you suffering withdrawal symptoms:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/89036/1.ashx

Hope that helps!

Kate

• MattieSus
    MattieSus

I don't think any of you would have succumbed to the brainwashing if you weren't already judgemental insensitive higher than the almighty hypocrites as the those you criticise.

(Except you like me who were just little kids, and your parents like the devil made you do it.)

And obviously... a whole bunch of you are still there. I wish there was a world devoid of JW thought of any kind. By. I won't be back.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm so confused!

Nina

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

CYA

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((MattieSus))))

I don't think any of you would have succumbed to the brainwashing if you weren't already judgemental insensitive higher than the almighty hypocrites as the those you criticise.

(Except you like me who were just little kids, and your parents like the devil made you do it.)

And obviously... a whole bunch of you are still there. I wish there was a world devoid of JW thought of any kind. By. I won't be back.

I don't get it? Chat is closed down for repairs and won't be up until it's fixed. The link I gave is a thread of how some are joining Yahoo chat I'm sure you are welcomed to chat with others many of whom enjoyed chatting with you here. Please try again.

Any of you Yahoolagains that can help MattieSus get it figured out would you please help her.

Thanks!

Kate

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Dont worry about it Biker...obviously somethings got his goat...after you were so helpful as well....shocking manners in some people

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

That last post is completely out of context and makes no sense on this tread or this board. Whats the chances that she meant to post that on another board or thread?

I dunno, it just dont make sense. Just tryin to give the benifit of the doubt.

• kls
    kls

IP ,That is what i is hoping

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit