i posted my story...and it got deleted...why just asking...thanks...donald

• Sirona
    Sirona

Donald, your post is not deleted. See the active topics. it is still there,

Sirona

• blondie
    blondie

Never mind.

Just a show lesson in finding your own posts again.

Up above in the left corner you will see your name after Welcome. Click on that. Then you will see Post history. Click on that. Your posts will be listed with the most recent going back in time.

Blondie (found out the hard way)

• fairchild
  • donald
    donald

i tried looking under active topics but did not see it...and i did not swear...or use hareful speech...i just told a story.....donald

• donald
    donald

ok i got it thanks....donald....bye for now

• fairchild
    fairchild

Donald,

This board 'moves' pretty fast, because there are a lot of people posting. Perhaps you are not familiar with discussion boards.. it takes a bit of time to get used to how things work.

There are 'pages', and when someone posts a new topic, or someone comments to a topic, it will be on the first page. Once the first page is full, it goes to the second page, etc.. In order to find your post, you can either use the search (which doesn't work for everyone though), or you can click on the "active topics" right on top there. This will bring the latest posts on your screen. From there you can go backwards by clicking on the numbers you see (4,000 something right now). I'd say that we fill about 10 pages a day, so if you want to find something that was posted a few days ago, you might have to go through quite some pages.

If you have any problems, or if there's anything you don't understand, always feel free to send a pm to someone. People are nice here and they will be happy to help in any way they can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit