JEHOVAH'S SICKO JAILED

by Elsewhere 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15404052&method=full&siteid=89488&headline=jehovah-s-sicko-jailed-name_page.html

JEHOVAH'S SICKO JAILED

A JEHOVAH'S Witness who used his position in the movement to prey on young girls was jailed for four years yesterday.

Allan Scollay, 47, of Inverness, kissed and fondled the girls, aged 11 and 12 at the time, after taking them under his wing and befriending their mums.

The father-of-three, who now lives in Blackpool, was found guilty of four indecency charges between September 1992 and September 1995 by a jury at Inverness Sheriff Court last month.

Back in the court yesterday, Sheriff Alexander Pollock passed the maximum sentence for what he called 'a gross abuse of trust'.

Scollay's defence agent described him as 'somewhat of a Jekyll and Hyde personality

• blondie
    blondie

I posted this under Child Abuse too.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/88946/1.ashx

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I hope he's going to get some good old jailhouse justice, the sick bastard!

Walter

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I hope he's going to get some good old jailhouse justice, the sick bastard!

Maybe, maybe not - usually people that commit these kinds of crimes are put into separate protective custodial wings of prisons to prevent them from becoming subject to prison justice from people who think that shooting a 7/11 clerk is okay, but other kinds of crimes aren't.

It doesn't always work out, however. One convicted paedophile I know had to do weekend detention at Parramatta Gaol -some of his fellow "protected" inmates found out (or figured out) what he'd done and targetted him for persecution from then on - they were in for drug dealing, an obviously more noble kind of crime.

• logical
    logical

FOUR YEARS!!! Four measly fuckin years and he will be out in 2...... less serious and less dangerous criminals get more than that.

• Mary
    Mary

Actually, he could be out in less than that.........If he "behaves himself", he can get out after doing only 1/3 of the sentence. Canadian justice eh? Rotten slime......

• jwbot
    jwbot

And 4 years is the MAXIMUM? WTF? What kind of law is that???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit